La Bataille Du Cygne 2018:
Deed of the Swan Knight
April 25-29th 2018
Linn County Park, 23095 Valley Road, LaCygne, Kansas 66040
Our Fifth Annual Deed of Arms has grown into one of the largest gatherings of armored combatants in the United States! It includes armored and unarmored tournaments, classes, archery, demos and feasting. This is a combination of “Living History” during the time period of the Hundred Year War, as well as Historical European Martial Arts.
Class lineup includes:
Combat will include:
- Armored Deed of Arms: Tenens VS Venens
- Longsword Tournament
- I:33 Tournament
- Daggers After Dark: Duels Amongst Friends
Demos will include:
- Armor testing, presented by Trevor Clemons. Class format.
- Making Maile, presented by Thomas the Black. Lecture over lunch, and campside demo.
- Quilting Fabric Armor, by Jessica Finley. Campside demo.